Proudly Australian Family Owned and Operated
For those who want an easy to follow plan drawn to scale.
$950 Flat Rate
This service provides you with a detailed 2 dimensional coloured plan. This plan captures the elements of your property to scale and gives you an easy to follow planting guide.
What does this service include?:
An onsite consultation, where we:
- Assess your aspect, borrowed landscape, levels, drainage, soil type, prevailing winds, fences, sun, shade, susceptibility to frost, availability of water – and all of these things that will affect the type of garden that you should choose and that will flourish.
- Help you formulate your ideas.
- A portfolio of photographs is taken assist with the final plan.
Back at the Tree Farm
- a detailed computer generated 2D plan is constructed.
- a complete plant list and costing is compiled.
- you are invited for a to the farm at a time that is convenient to you, for the presentation of the plan. You are given a personalised guided tour of the nursery where you can inspect the recommended species, and choose and tag your plants we have in stock or just consolidate your ideas further. Necessary amendments to the plan can be discussed.
For your convenience
- a free sourcing and collating of plants that we may not have in stock
- a free 3 month collating and holding service.
Select your plants in their most favourable season e.g. spring and/or autumn and plant later at your convenience. The advantage to you is this enables you to choose and reserve your plants while they are in their prime. i.e. flowering and/or displaying their colourful autumn foliage and while our nursery has a large variety in stock. We will hold and care for them and you get the advantage of an extra 8 weeks of growth before they make their way to their new home