Proudly Australian Family Owned and Operated
For those who just need a little helping hand.
$250 flat rate.
This is an onsite consultation and advice service. We assist you to consolidate your ideas.
What does this service include?:
An onsite consultation, where we:
- Assess your aspect, borrowed landscape, levels, drainage, soil type, prevailing winds, fences, sun, shade, susceptibility to frost, availability of water – all of these things will affect the type of garden that you should choose and that will flourish.
- help you formulate your ideas.
- offer advice on species selection and design concepts.
Back at the Tree Farm
- a complete plant list and costing is compiled.
- a personalised guided tour of Blerick Tree Farm is organised at a time convenient to you. You can inspect the recommended species, and choose and tag your plants we have in stock or just consolidate your ideas further.
For your convenience
- a free sourcing and collating of plants that we may not have in stock.
- a free 3 month collating and holding service.
Select your plants in their most favourable season e.g. spring and/or autumn and plant later at your convenience. The advantage to you is this enables you to choose and reserve your plants while they are in their prime. i.e. flowering and/or displaying their colourful autumn foliage and while our nursery has a large variety in stock. We will hold and care for them and you get the advantage of an extra 12 weeks of growth before they make their way to their new home.